By the title you could probably guess that I really like EmEditor.

EmEditor is by far the top text editor around. I have been using this text editor for many, many years and it has never let me down. With each version it keeps getting better.

I do website development and from early on I noticed I was much faster in a text editor. I do probably 98% of my work in EmEditor and the other 2% in Dreamweaver. I have worked with many text editors before stumbling across EmEditor. Once installed it has never been off my system.

Ok. So you’re asking why am I posting all this? Because I just upgraded to v5.0 and I blog about anything I come across.

Link:
http://www.emeditor.com/